Friday, May 25, 2007

The Road Not Taken by Robert Frost

This post is speically posted to my dearest fren, KahLin. She ever told me that she likes this poem very much. Well, this poem more or less brings the same meaning as the lyrics i posted previously.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;

Though as for that, the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,
And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.

Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life is all about making decision. The road that you took has made all the difference.

Sometimes I would ask myself what if I didn't join Nottingham, what if I become a hairstylist? What if I stay back in Miri to further my study? What if I am a guy? What if....

Think back, there is no point for me to feel regret for the decision I hv made. If I have the special ability like Nicholas Cage has in his latest movie 'NEXT'- can see what would happen in advance of 2 minutes time and he can even see further after got to know his girl friend. Not necessary that I can live a happier life. Coz from the movie, he is sick of all the test he need to undergo and some ppl are in doubt with his special ability. Something that he impressed me a lot was actually his mind work pretty fast, as in he needs to react and make changes within that 2 minutes time. OMG.. Is there really exist this kind of human being in the world?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

No comments: