Monday, May 28, 2007

WHAT IF I.....
Few nights ago before I slept, I suddenly got this weird thought. Haha...
Have you ever had this thought? What If you got pregnant yet still have to undergo your normal life. As in for me, I still need to attend class normal. The first scene that I imagined was running from computer lab to engineering block to hand in the coursework before 4.30pm and also burning the mid night oil to finish the coursework or after exam party.. Hmm... All of these cant be done man. Does it mean that cant really lead a NORMAL life as a student? Cant even go to mamak at 2am. OMG... No no no... There are so many contraints up there. Swt...
Hey there, no worry, I M NOT PREGNANT. I juz had this weird thought and I am now sharing with you. Well, for guys, how your life will be if suddenly you become ppl's husband or father yet u still need to continue to persue ur study? Let's think about it....

No comments: